dear blog... i remembered you today...just in time for midterms and back-to-back weddings to hit.
i also thought of some things i'd like to say.
so maybe i'll come back to you sometime.
hang in there,
c
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Cpo,
I miss you too. Forget your midterms and wedding madness and come back to me, my love. I want to know your inner-most thoughts, your secret desires, and how you take your coffee. Use me to let the world into a little piece of your mind and soul. Then take me to Alabama so I can share its glory with the rest of the world. It really is an undiscovered gem...
Fondly,
Your Blog
Alabama is indeed a gloriosity, principally because AJpo dwells therein and because it blocks much of the worst hurricane damage from reaching Tennessee. And so, so much more that is, well, undiscovered. AGQs when you visit, then please share just a few special discoveries.
Post a Comment