Saturday, July 5, 2008

by a show of hands

survey (of me) says i want a record of my summer travels.   if oregon trail taught us one thing (though we all know it taught us more than one), it is that travel haps are to be recorded.  jenny has cholera.  stephanie is lost.  you shot 11 lbs of rabbit meat.  travis died from typhoid.  you paid a guide to cross the river and lost 1 oxen, 1 pair of clothes and 2 lbs of food (should have floated the wagon...then again, in those days that seemed like a small price to pay sometimes).  
anyway.  chances are decent i might record some travel haps and post some pictures.  then again, they're pretty decent i won't, too.
vamos a ver.

2 comments:

A said...

Caro,
I vote yes, you must detail your travels. I'm dying to hear about what you're doing. In a show of solidarity, I will also start updating my blog (yes, I have one). You post, I post. Deal? :)
Love you!
Ashley

Renee said...

aj, you have a blog? cpo, your first blog was a hit. we've all been waiting for the sequel. ;)